Thomas and Company has been a Conference Multi-Year and Website Sponsor since our we began our TN Statewide Payroll Conferences. John Baumgartner has always given us total support and is on our Executive Director's Board of Advisors.
Thomas & Company has been honored to provide unemployment cost control and employment and wage verification services to industry leaders for the past 21 years. Enclosed is some of the differentiating reasons why our clients continue this partnership.
Thomas & Company's partnership has resulted in significant benefits to our clients, including saving a single retail client $14,253,370 in the first year, improving win percentages from 82% to 96%, and refunding $800,000 due to state errors.
These impressive results are not an accident. They are what happens when the nation’s leading company in unemployment cost control and employment and wage verification forges a strong relationship with the nation’s leading companies in the retail industry.
We excel at what we do because it is all we do and we have been doing it longer than any other company in the United States. Among the benefits that set Thomas & Company apart are:
- An extremely high level of security: Our SOC2/SOC3 certification is unrivaled within our industry.
- No third parties: No portion of our unemployment cost control service or our employment & wage
verification service is outsourced.
- We do not sell your data: By contrast, the sale of client data is a key profit center for other vendors – which presents obvious security risks. In fact, T&C does not exchange client data with any third party for any reason.
- We operate from a single location: The centralized nature of our operations greatly diminishes the possibility of security breaches and lapses in quality control, which are more likely to occur when work is spread across many locations and also ensures correct Address of Record on behalf of our clients.
- You are served by a team of highly experienced professionals: Our clients have a dedicated team of T&C professionals, led by partners with 30 years of experience.
- We take work off of your in-house HR staff: T&C clients feed us the information and we take it from there, removing a tremendous administrative burden from your staff. By contrast, some vendors push this burden back on the client through a co-managed approach that requires the client to do most of the work of deciphering and managing required documentation.
- We are proactive: We don’t wait to be told what to do. We are continually looking for and acting on ways to reduce our client’s unemployment insurance costs.
- We have a customized approach: Whether it be a custom file layout, strategically timed requests for information, or a future request for process improvement, we are uniquely positioned to meet and exceed our client's needs.
Our bedrock principles have always put the client at the center of all we do!
Unemploment Cost Employment & Tax Credits & Management Wage Verification Incentives